woensdag 14 januari 2015

Knock knock knock…..


1.

Knock knock knock…..

You have to write a book  about THIS, she told me during a luch of Turning Point Retreat in Dinant, November last year. Her eyes cut all the uncertainty that I had and I just knew, my God the time passed so fast, and my ego said I didn’t make it good enough, and it was not a truth I made and at the same time I’m making THINGs.

 

And …

Lately I know that what I have is more than what she said THIS.

 

Honestly I don’t have a need to tell you mine, I get bored to discuss the emotional shits. If I deserve your love, your brotherhood, your friendship, your understanding and I’ll thank the universe otherwise I’m happy enough to understand my own.

WE CHOOSE (don’t  we)  to be happy, rich, healthy, angry or even to feel poor and like a rubbish. I choose to be valuable. Everyday, I track my self down via others at work. Sometimes, I just can’t believe that I was blind to what I had, I was unsure to what I had and to what I had done. But anyway here I am now, to work for the world to be enjoyed.

 

WELCOME 2015, a MARKETING + LEADERSHIP  year

Before, let me thank 2014 for all of things that I experience. Thanks for a lot of loves, hard Works and commitments. I know there are some unfinished things, and we’ll see again and finish or make next nice stories together. I love you, universe.

 

2

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten